I murdered the crim law exam. We won't find out what the carnage is until January. But people are dead everywhere and I have no explanation.
There were three questions and I didn't even get to the last one. It was a four hour final and I started crying the last five minutes. It was horrible.
I can't spit it out. I'm not a fast writer. I made my outline and didn't get through half of the issues. Like I said, didn't even get the last question done at all. I even did five practice tests. And still can't get it done.
It is a sick sick feeling. The Chinese guy in my class walked out with me and spared me more tears. How could I be crying when for Christ's sake he's doing it another language?
I hope I passed.
"To those of you who've receive honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done, and to the C students... I say, you to can be President of the United States."
Thank you President Bush.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hadn't heard that quote from Bush but it's a good one.
Sorry to hear about test.
You are scaring me about law school. It wasn't particularly something on my bucket list but I don't think it's every going to get on now. Keep plugging through!
Well...the finals are really hard and that type of test is just not a good fit for me. Josh was always one who could write a five page paper in a hour. It would take me three days.
I'm a little concerned that I'm inspiring people to take things OFF their bucket lists:)
Thanks for the encouragement.
Oh no, don't worry. Law school was never anywhere CLOSE to my bucket list. I would however like to go back to school someday for some really interesting master's - probably completely non-practical, just for interest's sake. My first (undergrad) degree with International business so I've already covered the practical/if-I-ever-need-to-make-money degree.
Fingers crossed for you! (That sounded like a total nightmare. I'm so sorry.)
Post a Comment