The days of the kids saying crazy things are fewer and farther between. But I have two good ones.
Evan loves chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. You hand him a few semi-sweet chocolate chips and you become his favorite person (which is exactly what I had our house guest do when he was not warming up to her after she had been staying with us for a week). I've never had a problem using bribery with children.
He was taking forever, and dragging his feet about brushing his teeth. Josh asked him what was going on and he said "I'm just melting chocolate with my mouth sauna."
***
Lucy has a high range of emotions, and we were out yesterday with some friends something came up about being a "drama queen". Lucy asked what a drama queen was and Josh was trying to explain it. Lucy interrupts."I know what it is". What? Josh asked. "It means that you are demonstrative." Well said for a four-year old who is quite demonstrative herself.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment