The dreaded day has arrived. I put it off as long as I could. Children get older, and I'm gettin' older too. It was a cold but fitting start. Evan's first soccer game, which seems so foreign to me. There was only one kid at my school who played soccer and he was a little "different". But it's what all the cool kids do here--and Evan asked us if he could play this year. I think he was the only one on his team who had never played before. He did a great job and was a surprisingly good defender.
Lesson learned: 1) bring a chair and 2) a not-cranky four year old
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ooooooo Martha...
need to hug you. : )
Awesome. Love the picture of Lucy. Wish you were coming with Josh this weekend! I think your mom might need some bonding time with your kids- don't you?
The soccer reminds me of Olivia. She started when she was 3 and ended two weeks later when she was still 3. She cried the whole time or stared off. It wasn't fun. Hopefully you'll have a better time next game and hopefully Lucy will be in a better mood! :) Miss you!
Evan loves it, so I'm glad for that. My mom is going to be out of town, otherwise I'd love for them to get some "bonding time".
Jenni O-you need to come visit again soon!
Post a Comment