First of all...no one should ever have to should have to enter a Build-A-Bear and a Chuck E. Cheese on the same day....much less the same event. But yes, I did. Aren't you proud of me? I should win mother of the year. I had to park on the grass at Chuck E Cheese because everyone, their mother and their least favorite aunt were at the place. It is so hot. If you're here you know that ad nauseum. For those of you who are not: the high yesterday was 111. Actual temperature. It's not India, but close. And judging by the number of orphan children at the Cheese. Well, I don't know.
Anyway, Lucy loved it. Her priceless monologue on the way to the palace:
"Chuck? I like Chuck. He's not afraid of me any more."
Translation: the first time she has NOT screamed bloody murder at the thought of a costumed rodent in the vicinity.
There's more I could say, but everything else in my life is a hidden mystery. No, not really. But welcome to life as an almost-lawyer. I can't say anything. I spent 182 hours sitting in court this summer; I loved the judge I worked for. The public is the public. That's all. Hope everyone else had a great summer. The end.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny! I love when you post, Martha! Don't forget about us! Hugs, hugs, and more hugs!!!!
Post a Comment