Evan quote of the day: "But cheating is the funnest part of the game"
Finals in less than a week. Plenty to catch up on. And plenty to keep me on my toes in between. Can we say teachable moment?
I can't wait to get some dirt in between my toes and plant some flowers and forget about law for a month. But I have a lot to remember between now and then.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Hope your last little bit goes well! I am guessing you are doing some summer school? I hope to get to see you during your break! I know you have to be ready for one. I have been wondering how you are feeling. I hope you are improving!!! Miss you- may your brain become a sponge!
Martha Martha shes our girl!!
I'm shaking my pom poms for you!!
(I mean that way cleaner than it sounded there of course... *ahem*)
You can DO IT!!! ROCK IT the last sprint! Give it all!
Kick all their little post-teen butts and show 'em watcha got, what I know is in you!
I can't wait to hug you. oh my goodness.
Keep ya EYES on the PRize, Baby!! then we KICK it Marni style!!
Post a Comment