vomit, lots of vomit, it all started with vomit.
Yea!!! So glad to hear it! I know she has to be so relieved! Hope you are feeling better too!
Thanks Kate!
Oh good! The phrase "worse than labor" really freaked me out for her. They really need epidurals for kidney stones.
now let's hope she doesn't get more like that! your poor mom... I truly can't imagine! glad it is over and hope she is smoothe sailing now -at least in that department.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yea!!! So glad to hear it! I know she has to be so relieved! Hope you are feeling better too!
Thanks Kate!
Oh good! The phrase "worse than labor" really freaked me out for her. They really need epidurals for kidney stones.
now let's hope she doesn't get more like that! your poor mom... I truly can't imagine!
glad it is over and hope she is smoothe sailing now -at least in that department.
Post a Comment