Monday, March 1, 2010

More Evan

Because I just can't get enough of him these days.

Question of the day: Why do chameleons lick their eyeballs?

One of the first things he said to me today when my brain was not quite functioning.

He went to Springdale on a school bus today. One of his dreams come true. I'm not joking. We spent all of last year with the "when I can I go on a school bus". His kindergarten class went to Shiloh Museum. And apparently they have a double (side by side) outhouse or replica or something. Which is about the only thing he's talked about all night.

So I guess we've come full circle with the toilet fascination from space to long, long time ago with the ancient wisdom : everybody poops.

so I have lots of preacher rants saved up. Don't know if I'll be brave or stupid enough to post them. Plenty of personal stuff going on but I'll do what most women I know do--hide behind my kids for a while.

Don't worry. I'm all about equal protection. There will be a Princess Lucy post coming up. And if I ever took any pictures they would be up to.

1 comment:

Josh and Margo said...

Please post the rants. It makes my day when you do.