You want to know what a great way to waste a weekend is? A migraine and a fever. Winning combination to get absolutely nothing done. People who say they do anything during a migraine have probably not experienced the craziness of not wanting to roll over or even scratch your face and waiting until you almost pee your pants before you force yourself out of bed because it hurts so bad.
So I'm glad that's done with. Have no idea why I had one; I think I might have had a flu bug or something weird on top of it. I'm thankful I don't get them very often. Good reminder of how bad they are. The hangover headache is still pretty intense (shame to wear sunglasses on such a pretty day) but I have been studying for most of the afternoon. And as it ends up,
But I do have to give a big shout out to my compassionate supportive husband who not only took care of the kids over the weekend where I slept my life away once the medicine kicked in, but made our house more beautiful. Don't you like my dining room with the new light fixture? It adds so much. It took a ridiculous amount of time to install with help from our friend Todd. But so pretty.
4 comments:
That's a super cool light! Allison and I love those kind of lights, especially in a dining room setting.
So sorry about your migraine! Not fun and so frustrating on a weekend- not that there is ever a good time for a migraine. I love the light! It looks great! Hope this week is going better. Go away hangover headache!
I never made it over to see your new house while we were in town, but this looks lovely!
Sorry about your head. ....guess that could be taken many ways. lol. sorry bout your headACHE.
hugs!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment