Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lucy Strikes Again

Lucy: Do you want to be a cheerleader when you grow up?

Me: No, not really.

Lucy: Oh, I guess it's hard to go to the bathroom, but you can call the hogs and stuff.

Josh: Lucy, do you want to be a cheerleader when you grow up?

Lucy: Yes!

Me: Why do you want to be a cheerleader?

Lucy: (Big sigh). BECAUSE you get to call the hogs and stuff! (another sigh, like why in the world could I not understand) And because I want to. That's it.

Me: Ok, you can be whatever you want when you grow up.

So this post is not funny. I thought it would be. Oh well. Workin' my way back.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hey, I'm laughing! E for effort??
lol
We'll ease our way back in. All good.
:D

Hope you're keeping afloat with school and all! *hugs*