Monday, May 17, 2010

So some people didn't see that last quote as funny, but I found it hilarious.

So just to assure everyone that I do have a sweet innocent six year old boy. He did say

"Momma, I'll take care of you when you're old"

6 comments:

kate said...

I thought it was really funny! Glad he is committed to taking care of you! I thought of you today as I sprinkled baby powder in my hair to make it look a little less shiny as I went for Annika's ultrasound results. :) Which were great- so no more tests and no more antibiotics! Thanks again for letting us stay with you! It was so fun to see you!

nectarine_girl said...

Thanks Kate! I'm glad you guys got to come. It's so relaxing to be with old friends. So glad to hear about Annika's ultrasound results!

Sarah said...

I love Evan quotes. I told Nathan the St. Louis arch one the other night. As a boy, he found it even more awesome than I did.

nectarine_girl said...

That's funny. Good to see you guys the other day!

Laurel said...

I liked the original and then the old quote as well. He obviously has a well-developed sense of humor, which is great.

nectarine_girl said...

Thanks Laurel!