I forget. I've been feeling better overall, though improvement is slow and sometimes I have flare-ups or episodes of fever/crappiness a few times a month. But I forget already how horrible it is to have pain or fever or whatever that doesn't go away. Memories fade. That awful divorce seems a little distance, that painful rejection at work not so close, and that person's voice who died fades away and you can't even remember it anymore.
My hands are much better, which is fantastic. My fever is better, almost gone most days. But now I have more "classic" Crohn's symptoms that came and went with surprising velocity. It only lasted about 3 1/2 weeks. I'll let you figure that one out if you're interested. I don't care. It's much easier to deal with than the fever. Plus I have the Rule Against Perpetuities to distract me from my perpetuating weird skin stuff. Probably from all the gluten goodness I've devoured. I have no self control with homemade rolls and pies around.
But I'm in good spirits. Thankful for where I am and all I have. And trying not to demand more. Evan told me he wanted a rubber king cobra snake for Thanksgiving. Lucy and I had interesting discussion about Squanto. She's obsessed with Squanto. The End.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment